Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Journal in a Jar- January 12, 2010

Favorite Flower(s)

Honestly my favorite flowers are any that are given to me! I love receiving flowers. I know that most men are of the opinion that flowers are worthless because "they just die anyway", but I am one of those traditional women that loves to get flowers. They don't have to be expensive and they don't have to be fancy; I'd be happy with any $5.00 bouquet that can be purchased at the grocery store (although Ryan insists that he would never, under any circumstance, buy me flowers from the grocery store.)

I like all types of flowers. I really like unique roses that are different colors. Ryan has given me really cool roses before that are white with pink on the edges; those were beautiful. I also really like lilies of any variety, especially exotic-looking varieties like tiger lilies.

(If you are interested in obtaining your very own Journal in a Jar, please contact journalinajar@yahoo.com)

No comments: