Friday, September 24, 2004

And there you have it.

My Grandpa K. passed away yesterday morning at 7:30 am. I guess the whole family was there with him and he looked up and smiled at everyone right before he died. The funeral is on Monday and the viewing is on Sunday. The viewing is going to be very emotional and I am sure that I will cry alot. I am not looking forward to it. I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday because, since I'm a rad county employee, I get 3 paid days for funeral leave. I guess it's cool, but it's not exactly the way I wanted to earn a vacation.

On a lighter note, I got this spam email today. Funniest...subject...ever...

Subject: So Many worthy causes so little time - help someone by making yourself able to give mullion dinghy miami roulette airfare typeset protean anton irrelevant remorseful smell cognizant eucalyptus advance discus bat almanac fraught thing bugle protect decade burglar tress wast symposium schneider afterlife glide

So I say to that, how could ANYONE find the time to contribute to so many worthy causes? Dinghies? Roulette? Airfare? Remorseful smells? My goodness it's hard to be alive these days.
Thought you all would enjoy that one.

Have a nice weekend.

6 comments:

The CDP. said...

Celia, I've e-mailed you and called you 2 times apiece. Perhaps your phone isn't on you, but I really hate how Yahoo's been acting lately. AAARRRGH!

On a different note, that spam subject was hilarious. We'll make it through the weekend, I promise.

Hathery said...

The phone is at the old place...I'll go get it. I should have brought it with me...

Hathery said...

Nice to see that everyone cares about Ryan having a moustache but no one can even so much as muster a single comment for me. So goes my life.

The CDP. said...

Hey, at least your page is working correctly. Until I can fix it, my page looks like Demon vomit.

Hathery said...

Who cares if your page isn't working correctly? People look at your page and it doesn't even WORK...no one reads mine and it's fully functional. That's gay, man. But I forgot...no one has an internet connection, that's why they can't see my page. Your page must be offline now.

The CDP. said...

My page works now. I just like to change it up a lot, so these problems arise.

If it means anything to you, I think your page is better that mine. I suppose that it doen't, though.

I love you!